What can I bring to Under The Southern Stars?
A small rug for the General Admission area. Bar seating is provided in the VIP areas.
Sealed clear plastic bottled water (still or sparkling) up to 1L in size. Empty translucent plastic bottles can be brought into the venue to use at our free water stations.
Snack food only contained in an esky of 10L capacity or under - there will be a selection of food available for purchase.
Wear sensible footwear / gumboots for wet weather.
Bring sunscreen and a hat! Please note: there are no sheltered areas - come prepared for rain or shine.
For sunny days make sure you wear a wide brimmed hat for protection and bring plenty of sunscreen with you.
If the forecast is for rain please bring suitable shoes a poncho or raincoat.
What are prohibited items?
- Any bags larger than an A4 sized piece of paper.
- Weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a projectile.
- Alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks or illegal substances of any kind.
- Cans and bottles of any sort (sealed clear plastic bottles of water no larger than 1 litre excepted).
- Liquids including but not limited to accelerants, e-cigarette liquids, hand sanitiser, perfumes/ fragrances.
- Cameras with a detachable lens, telephoto lens or a lens that extends more than 5cm from the body of the camera. Flash photography is not permitted.
- Recording devices including iPads / tablets or any mobile phone measuring greater than 9 inches.
- Umbrellas, aerosols or sunshades - even if it’s raining. Bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead
- Chairs of any kind, Inflatable chairs, tents, sun shelters, large eskies, hard cased cooler bags. **Small eskies excepted up to 10L capacity. (must be able to be carried by one person)**
- Chains and any studded or spiked wrist / neck bands/ studded belts, shoes or other apparel.
- Glow sticks and other such illuminating objects>
- Selfie Sticks/Go-Pro Sticks / Monopods or Tripods>
- Bicycles, skateboards / skates, boogie boards, milk/bread crates, water pistols
- Banners, posters, flags (no poles) or signs larger than 30cm x 30cm (content must not be offensive in nature)
- Drones and or other remote controlled devices
- Megaphone, horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or any type of noise making devices
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers.
- Laser Pointers, permanent marker / felt type pens, scissors or aerosol canisters.
- Chewing Gum.
- Flyers, stickers or any other promotional material not authorised by the Promoter.
- Motorbike helmets, balaclavas or (non-religious) face coverings.
- No food to be brought into the event. **Snack food excepted**
- Animals (excluding service animals).
- Esky’s over 10L in capacity.
- Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
- Metal water bottles.
- Glass – this includes drinking glasses, jars or any other containers or items made of glass.
- There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated, Under The Southern Stars takes no responsibility for confiscated items.
Where do I buy tickets for Under The Southern Stars?
Eventbrite are the official ticketing partner for Under The Southern Stars 2021 for all events excluding Wollongong, Sydney and Brisbane. Ticketmaster are the official ticketing partner for #UTSS2021 Wollongong and Brisbane. Ticketek are the official ticketing partner for UTSS2021 Sydney at Qudos Bank Arena.
Are ticket refunds available?
Our 2021 ticket refund window is now closed. All ticket holders for all UTSS events were emailed between 3 and 5 February, 2021 with information regarding their options. If you have missed the refund window, ticket resale options or UTSS ticket transfer to an alternate UTSS event are available to you.
Are passouts available?
Will program times or artists be likely to change?
Occasionally changes occur that are out of our control. Scheduled performance times and artist line-ups are subject to change. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.
What food options are available on site?
You are permitted to bring your own snack food to the event provided it fits into an esky no larger than 10L capacity. However we will have a broad offering of food vendors onsite at all events. Every attempt is made to ensure all dietary requirements are catered for by the contracted food vendors however if you have a specific dietary requirement it is advised to bring this in your esky no larger than 10L capacity.
How to I apply to be a food vendor at Under The Southern Stars?
Food vendor applications will be made accepted via our website for a defined date range. Please ensure you follow our social media sites and sign up to our newsletter to be made aware of vendor application dates.
How to I apply to be a retailer at the Under The Southern Stars Village?
Retailer applications will be made accepted via our website for a defined date range. Please ensure you follow our social media sites and sign up to our newsletter to be made aware of retailer application dates.
Is EFTPOS accepted on site?
Yes, EFTPOS is accepted at the bars and food vendors. There will also be ATMs on site however we recommend you bring cash with you.
Is there disabled access?
Under The Southern Stars…how to I get there?
Please visit the Event Transport tab on this website for information on how to get to UTSS in your city or town.
Whats included in the UTSS VIP Ticket?
UTSS VIP Ticket inclusions
May be subject to change (all venues except Sunshine Coast Stadium)
- General Admission event entry
- VIP Area (dedicated)
- VIP Bar (dedicated)
- VIP Toilets (dedicated)
- VIP fast tracked entry (seperate from GA entry)
- VIP lanyard
- Food hamper
UTSS GOLD COAST - SOUTHPORT SHARKS
VIP tickets are not available for our Gold Coast event this year.
Yarrawonga Camping - Terms & Conditions
All campers must hold a valid UTSS2020 Yarrawonga Festival Ticket.
Are my UTSS ticket/s still valid?
Can I transfer my UTSS ticket to an alternate UTSS event?
In most cases, the answer is YES!
Are UTSS COVID-19 Safe Events?
We acknowledge the incredible and critical importance of ensuring the health and safety of all atendees and the broader public.